Environmental and Travel Journalism Program
- Animal Sciences
- Art & Fine Arts
- Creative Writing
- Parks & Recreation
- Zoology & Wildlife Sciences
1 – 31 January / 1 – 29 February / 1 – 31 March / 1 – 30 April / 1 – 31 May / 1 – 30 June / 1 – 30 July / 1 – 31 August / 1 – 30 September / 1 – 31 October
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Irish, British, Asian, Worldwide and Kiwi Participants.
Cost in USD per week
from 2300 USD
- Your transfer from the airport to the Campus when you arrive
- Your transfer from the Campus to the airport when you leave
- Food for your entire stay
- Lodging (the rooms will be shared with up to three other students of the same sex)
- All practical and theoretical training
- Internet for your projects
- All project transport to location sites
- The use of all equipment, including the following, if required:
- Prosumer type stills camera
- voice recorders
* Please contact us for more details on costs.
- You don’t need any experience or academic qualifications in journalism.
- A basic understanding of using a computer and the internet is preferable.
- This course is best suited to those with interest in further exploring careers in environmental journalism or travel/features writing. However, anyone who wants to improve their writing skills while traveling around the Garden Route are welcome.
- Online Application