Teach English in Japan with AEON Corporation!
Japan: Aizuwakamatsu, Akita, Asahikawa and 67 other cities
1-2 Years, 7-12 Months
This Program is open to
Kiwi, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants.
Cost in USD
- One week or more of paid training in Japan
- 5 personal days per year, Japanese national holidays, and 3 weeks of vacation
- Flight allowance
- Private apartment furnished to Japanese standards with subsidized rent (55,000 yen/month)
- Health and Pension Insurance coverage through the Japanese Social Insurance System
- Bonus provided upon completion of final contract
- Independent living
Salary & Compensation
from 270,000 yen (regardless of postgraduate degrees) per month
Language Skills Required
- BA/BS degree required in any major. Candidates must have completed all of their elementary and secondary education in English only.
- Teaching experience is beneficial but not necessary.
- Japanese language ability is also helpful but not necessary.
* For consideration, please submit both a resume and an essay titled, "Why I Would Like to Live and Work in Japan" . Please note that resumes received without essays will neither be reviewed nor considered.
- Online Application
- Written Application
- In-Person Interview Required