- Social Work
5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, Summer, 7-12 Months
Age Requirement Varies
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Pre-departure interview, written materials and counseling and assistance as needed
* Airport pickup on arrival
* Housing for duration of program - own private room in a shared apartment
* 2 weeks of intensive Spanish language classes
* Some excursions included during first 2 weeks
* Volunteer placement in chosen sector
* English speaking staff in-country and in the USA for support if needed
Program candidates should be 18 or older and possess a desire to learn about and live in another culture.
Good Spanish is necessary.
Candidates should be enrolled in a University or have already graduated.
If the candidate is a student, they must be in their final year of studies and have knowledge of how to conduct therapies for people in emotional crisis.
- Phone/Video Interview
- Online Application
- Letters of Reference