- Social Work
Age Requirement Varies
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Pre-departure interview and orientation materials.
* Airport pickup and delivery to your housing on arrival.
* On site Orientation upon arrival.
* 3 weeks of intensive Spanish language classes.
* Excursions during the language course component of your program.
* Central and safe housing - your own private room in a shared apartment or homestay.
* Internship placement - customized, contracted work assignment, 4 hours a day, 5 days a week in your chosen sector.
* Adelante staff in Uruguay available for support
Program candidates should be 18 or older. Gap year candidates are also accepted case by case.
You should be open to all the new people and experiences you will encounter and possess a desire to learn about and live in another culture.
You should be dependable for your work assignment.
An intermediate level of Spanish is recommended for an internship.
- Phone/Video Interview
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application