- Disability Issues
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Public Health
5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 7-12 Months, Alternative Spring Break, Summer
Open to All Ages
Cost in USD per week
* Pre-departure interview, extensive Orientation materials and counseling and program planning assistance as needed.
* Airport pickup on arrival. Orientation during first days in Oaxaca.
* Housing for duration of program - own private room in a shared apartment.
* 2 weeks of intensive Spanish language classes.
* Some excursions included during first 2 weeks.
* Contracted Volunteer placement in chosen sector.
* English speaking staff in-country and in the USA for support.
Program candidates should be 18 or older and possess a desire to learn about and live in another culture.
A good level of Spanish is helpful. Candidates should be enrolled in a University or have already graduated.
Some prior medical knowledge or exposure to the healthcare profession is best.
For Ambulance services placements, EMT Certification is required.
- Phone/Video Interview
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application