- Biomedical Science
- Health Administration
- Health Sciences
- Kinesiology & Exercise Science
- Physical Therapy
Age Requirement Varies
Cost in USD per week
- Pre-departure Orientation and counseling.
- Airport pickup on arrival.
- Housing for duration of program - own private room in shared apartment, or homestay option (inquire for price as this option includes meals and laundry).
- 2 weeks of intensive Spanish language classes.
- Some excursions included during the first 2 weeks of the program.
- Internship placement within your sector of interest.
Language Skills Required
•Candidates should be 18 years of age or older and possess a strong will to experience another culture.
•Knowing some Spanish is helpful although we can and do place beginner Spanish speakers (though internship choices are limited).
•Candidates should also be college or graduate level, though we have some "gap-year" candidates.
•Qualities required are: dependability for your work assignment, courage for your international living abroad experience and openness to new people and experiences.
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview