Chile: Valparaiso, Vina del Mar
- Biomedical Science
- Environmental Studies
- Health Administration
- Health Sciences
- Kinesiology & Exercise Science
- Physical Therapy
Age Requirement Varies
Cost in USD per week
* Pre-departure interview and orientation materials.
* Airport pickup & delivery to your housing upon arrival.
* 3 weeks of intensive Spanish language classes.
* Excursions during the language course component – think trekking, wine tasting, surfing, city tours, skiing, depending on time of year
* Central and safe Housing - your own private room in a shared apartment, or choose to live in a homestay for the duration of your program.
* Internship placement – customized, contracted work assignment, for 20-25 hours a week in your chosen sector.
* 24/7 support from local Adelante staff
Program candidates should be 18 or older. Gap year candidates are also accepted case by case.
You should be open to all the new people and experiences you will encounter and possess a desire to learn about and live in another culture. You should be dependable for your work assignment.
Some Spanish is required for an internship in the healthcare sector and some experience and/or studies in a health-related specialty are required.
Undergraduate and graduate placements available.
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Letters of Reference