- International Relations
- Labor & Industrial Relations
- Public Administration & Government
Age Requirement Varies
Cost in USD per week
* Pre-departure interview and orientation materials.
* Airport pickup and delivery to your housing on arrival.
* On site Orientation upon arrival.
* 2 weeks of intensive Spanish language classes.
* Excursions during the language course component of your program.
* Central and safe housing - your own private room in a homestay apartment with a local family.
* Internship placement - customized, contracted work assignment, 4 hours a day, 5 days a week in your chosen sector.
* Adelante staff in Ecuador available for support
Language Skills Required
Program candidates should be 18 or older. Gap year candidates are also accepted case by case.
You should be open to all the new people and experiences you will encounter and possess a desire to learn about and live in another culture.
You should be dependable for your work assignment.
A high level of Spanish is required for an internship in the legal sector.
Candidates must have taken their LSATs and /or be enrolled in law school.
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- Online Application