Age Requirement Varies
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Pre-departure interview, written materials and counseling and assistance as needed.
- Airport pickup on arrival.
- Housing for duration of program - own private room with a homestay family
- 2 weeks of intensive Spanish language classes.
- Some excursions included during first 2 weeks.
- Internship placement in chosen sector.
- English speaking staff in-country and in the USA for support if needed.
Program candidates should be 18 or older and possess a desire to learn about and live in another culture.
Some Spanish is helpful although we can and do place beginner - beginners.
Candidates should be at college level or graduate level, though we have some "gap-year" candidates.
Qualities required are: dependability for your work assignment, courage for your international living abroad experience and openness to all the new people and experiences you will encounter.
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- Online Application