Business Internships in Madrid with Adelante Abroad
Adelante Abroad Adelante Abroad

Business Internships in Madrid with Adelante Abroad

Great Madrid experience

I had an excellent time in Madrid. I interned at a small company specializing in selling spare parts for high tech manufacturing equipment. In the internship I was given tasks such as rewriting the website, finding and calling new clients and packaging orders for clients. I recently was hired as an intern at a large US based athletic equipment company and I drew heavily on my internship experience in Madrid throughout the interview process. The people I lived with were really fun and we traveled throughout Spain and to other countries together. The company was very flexible regarding hours and having days off when I was traveling. I can't recommend this program highly enough. It not only helped me grow as an individual and employee, but it did it at about half the cost of other study abroad programs I looked at.

Interning in Madrid

I did this internship abroad during the Fall of 2017 in Madrid and I must say it was truly the trip of a lifetime. It helped me grow both on personal and professional levels and can't express how thankful I truly am to have done gone through it.

I am a Business Admin major from Long Beach State University and decided to go intern at IFEMA, which is Madrid's convention center. The people at IFEMA were very nice and helpful throughout the experience and I learned a lot about both the business development department (which I was at) and about the cultural customs through this internship. Adelante Abroad we're also very helpful in making sure I was integrating to my housing and internship as well. They also made sure I knew what to expect coming into the program.

Overall, I would have to rate the experience a 10/10 for Adelante for making this trip so nice!

Last thing is traveling around Europe while there was also very good! The people at Ifema were cool about working only 4 days a week (Im sure they would've also let me take 3 days but I wanted more work experience) and this let me travel a lot which made the trip extra special.