Business Internships in Madrid with Adelante Abroad
Adelante Abroad Adelante Abroad

Business Internships in Madrid with Adelante Abroad

Interning in Madrid

I did this internship abroad during the Fall of 2017 in Madrid and I must say it was truly the trip of a lifetime. It helped me grow both on personal and professional levels and can't express how thankful I truly am to have done gone through it.

I am a Business Admin major from Long Beach State University and decided to go intern at IFEMA, which is Madrid's convention center. The people at IFEMA were very nice and helpful throughout the experience and I learned a lot about both the business development department (which I was at) and about the cultural customs through this internship. Adelante Abroad we're also very helpful in making sure I was integrating to my housing and internship as well. They also made sure I knew what to expect coming into the program.

Overall, I would have to rate the experience a 10/10 for Adelante for making this trip so nice!

Last thing is traveling around Europe while there was also very good! The people at Ifema were cool about working only 4 days a week (Im sure they would've also let me take 3 days but I wanted more work experience) and this let me travel a lot which made the trip extra special.