ACT TEFL course in Greece
ACT (American College of Thessaloniki) Header Image ACT (American College of Thessaloniki) Header Image

ACT TEFL course in Greece

• Published Content

• Job Search Guidance

• Quality of the Course

• Practical Experience

• Pre-Enrollment Advice

• Course Instructor

TEFL program experience at ACT

The American College of Thessaloniki (ACT) offers a fantastic TEFL program. It is very comprehensive and the instructors who teach the program are very knowledgeable and helpful. They have different teachers for different sessions, each one specializing in various aspects of teaching English, which gives you a well rounded training. The curriculum for the program was well organized, and they teach you practical, hands-on skills that will help you in a real classroom setting. The classes are small therefore you have the opportunity to have more one on one interaction with the instructors. I would recommend this program to anyone who is looking to teach English as a second language.

• Published Content

• Job Search Guidance

• Quality of the Course

• Practical Experience

• Pre-Enrollment Advice

• Course Instructor

First study abroad

This was my first time leaving my home country. Greece is a place I always wanted to visited and I am thankful I had the opportunity to go abroad and study at ACT to allow me to appreciate more of Greece's culture.