Study Full Time Degrees in England with Across The Pond
Across the Pond Header Image Across the Pond Header Image

Study Full Time Degrees in England with Across The Pond

Worth the effort

Studying abroad has been the single best education experience I have had yet. Working with Across the Pond was smooth and effective, answering all of my questions timely and easing the process of studying abroad.

Across The Pond is absolutely amazing.

Across the Pond made the process of applying to graduate schools in the UK so much easier for me. They really went out of their way to help me find the right school for what I wanted to study. The support they gave in helping me apply and get accepted to the right school for me was wonderful and made the entire process a lot less stressful.

Graduate Experience

Swansea University has a large international student attendance, and have plenty of resources for international students. There is also plenty to do, and transit that gets you where ever you want to go, whether it be London, Bristol, or Bath.

University of Kent, UK

Not sure what I'm supposed to be reviewing here but either way it was all good. Study Across the Pond was extremely helpful and with their help I got into one of my top university choices. My experience abroad was amazing and my course was almost exactly what I was hoping and I learned a lot while meeting incredible people and traveling.

American in Scotland!

When I decided to go back to university and get my masters degree I had no idea it would be so fulfilling! Without Across the Pond I most assuredly would have ended up taking the safe route attending a United States college but the team gave me the confidence and guidance to follow my dreams and get accepted to a European institution! I was accepted into Edinburgh Napier University in Scotland and my husband and I had the year of our lives experiencing culture and adventure while I furthered my education. I wouldn't have missed it for the world! Thanks!!

The Best Life Decision I Have Ever Made

Working with Across the Pond (ATP) to come and study in London, England was one of the best life decisions I've ever made. I highly recommend ATP. They were an invaluable partner. I couldn't have done this without their assistance.

Great service. I recommend highly!!

Across the Pond definitely helped me a lot. They make sure you have all the information you need available and the Skype calls are really convenient. Would recommend this service to any new student, in my case they definitely made me feel in control of the unknown adventure that studying abroad is. Had no surprise when I arrived in England, because I knew what to expect. They help alot with the VISA application.

Newcastle University Review

I had never heard of Newcastle University before, but after coming here it seems like the perfect fit. Everyone is friendly, there is always something to do, and I would highly recommend this school. Across the Pond is the reason I am here right now and it's been the best decision of my life to use their services to get me here now.

Review Title

Great Experience, I went as a mature student. I would not have been able to gain the knowledge and cultural experience from a Canadian University. The work load was not that heavy however every day I was learning something different.

Life-long memories

Apart from the grim and expensive university housing I stayed in, my experience was really fantastic. Just do some more research on accommodation options. Overall, the program was fantastic and I learned so much. It's surprising to look back and see how much I've grown through all of this and I'm very proud of that. I highly recommend coming to the UK and furthering your studies. However, I will warn that it is a major financial investment, so be sure to research the programs your applying to, as well as the value of your degree. In my case, I probably didnt need the degree as much as I needed the experience, and that's fine. Just be sure to fully understand your individual situation as it can be quite stressful.

Worth the Risk

Embarking on studying internationally is not for the faint of heart. It requires an insane amount of patience and tenacity but when it finally happens it is well worth it. Having the assistance of Across the Pond was really invaluable in the beginning process. However, I would remind students that the difficulties don't end when the classes begin. Institutions and departments have their own quirks and failings and, at least in my experience as a postgraduate, the support isn't always easily identifiable. The key is to keep on people and resist the 'I don't want to bother them' feeling. But having said that, my experience has been well worth my periods of frustration.

Study Abroad Experience

I had a great experience studying in England for a year. The program at the University of Exeter was fairly well designed, and the experience of living in Penryn/Falmouth was great for feeling immersed in British day-to-day life.

History

I quite enjoyed my time at Liverpool. I joined the lacrosse club and focused on my studies both made my time in England fun and worth the money. I was able to travel during my time and created some friendships that will last.

Study Abroad

Excellent. I really enjoyed the program and the professors as well as the city I lived in. Across the Pond helped to organize everything and made the process much simpler than it would have been on my own.

Exeter/LFS MAIFB

There is a pending review for my programme under way. As such I am not able to comment to much on that. Both schools involved in my programme were highly regarded and lived up to their reputations in that aspect. If anyone would like more details on the programme, contact me and I will provide some of my insights.

Take a Step Out of Your Comfort Zone

What does it mean to be doing self-fulfilling activities? What does it mean to be mature? What does it mean to be open? What does it mean to be ambitious? Try this. Step out of your comfort zone. The tiniest and biggest steps all matter. I felt quite secluded when I used to live in Canada, not because the country had nothing to offer, but because I just felt too comfortable to take any action that was new and refreshing. I realised that, luckily, at an age that can still absorb and adapt to the current environment. Which is why I decided to leave almost everything to study alone in the United Kingdom. No other country is like the international hub the UK, especially as a student. For many, studying abroad for 3+ years could be a big leap, but by the end of it, everyone will see it as one of the best decisions you can make to spring into a direction that can answer all the questions mentioned above. Try it. Get yourself out of your comfort zone.

Study Abroad!

I'm very happy that I studied abroad. It's double the education- you learn from experiencing a different culture while studying for your degree. I would encourage everyone to consider studying abroad.

Amazing Time in York!

Across the Pond was instrumental in my study abroad experience! They supported me by assisting in the application process and visa application. Something that could have been daunting was made easier!

Newcastle University

I highly enjoyed my time in Newcastle and in the UK. I made new friends, traveled, and immersed myself into the culture. The weather was not the best, but when the sun did shine, it was lovely. I do believe I made the right choice in selecting Newcastle.

Excellent Experience

I attended the University of York for an MA in Medieval Archaeology. It was a fantastic experience. The academics coupled with the cultural and social experiences and opportunities was amazing. I would recommend however being aware and warning students that possibility of jobs in the UK has diminished significantly for other than EU students and that the conclusion of the MA program in September makes instant transition into a PhD program almost impossible.

Museum Studies at Leicester

I had an amazing time during my master's program at the University of Leicester. Staff and students were friendly, and help was always available when I needed it. The library on campus is amazing and a great place to study.

University of Kent - Brussels School of International Studies

I had a great experience using Study Across the Pond to apply to universities in the UK. I attended a satellite campus of the University of Kent, in Brussels Belgium. Across the Pond made the process of applying to universities simple, easy, and hassle-free. I would recommend anyone interested in Study Abroad or Graduate school in the UK to use their services.

Newcastle University Masters Program

I recommend Newcastle University to students looking for a course in England with the intention of fully immersing oneself into British culture. Additionally, Across the Pond provides exceptional support when searching for a program and location.

University of Exeter - Cornwall

I had a really positive experience at UofE. The classes were interesting and the professors were fabulous. Social life was hard for me as an introvert, but over the course of the year, it worked out. The weather in Cornwall can be tough, but it's worth it. It's an absolutely gorgeous part of the country. The coastline, the hiking, the beaches are all world-class. And the pubs are delightful!

University of Exeter Cornwall

The student accommodation I used was not well organized and housed me with a majority of undergraduates when I was going into a masters program. However when moving abroad student accommodation is good