Spanish for Counseling - Customized for You!
Subjects & Courses
- Foreign Language
- Health Administration
- Health Sciences
- Human Resource Management
- Languages & Linguistics
- Natural Sciences
- Public Health
- Public Management
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Disability Issues
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Public Health
- Senior Citizens
2-4 Weeks, 1-2 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Customizable by you!
Throughout the year, Summer
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Cost in USD
First two weeks approx: $1,850; each additional week price decreases significantly. Inquire for full details
- Spanish language classes: Take three to four hours of one-on-one Spanish class each day, depending on your needs. Your coursework will always include the proper instruction needed for your language level (whether that is an introduction to the language, continued development or advanced studies).
- Accommodation with a homestay family. The family will provide you with your own bedroom, three meals a day and laundry.
- Placement exam to ensure you are taught at the appropriate level
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Orientation session covering various topics, including cultural adjustment, logistical issues (money, phone, getting around), safety and how to have fun!
- One-day city tour of Quito and visit to the equator
- Access to ACLAS facilities 24/7, including computer lab and classroom space. ACLAS has wireless internet.
- Support planning activities and travel through Quito and Ecuador
- Optional service-learning opportunities to serve organizations throughout the city. Options include orphanages, schools and other NGOs. Highly recommended by former students! Learn more about these opportunities on our Service Learning page.
Language Skills Required
- Online Application