Service Learning and Spanish in Quito, Ecuador
- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Disability Issues
- English Teaching
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Public Health
- Senior Citizens
- Street Children
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 7-12 Months, 9-12 Weeks
Age Requirement Varies
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Service-learning opportunities to serve organizations throughout the city. Options include orphanages, schools and other NGOs.
- One-on-one Spanish language classes at your level
- Accommodation with a homestay family. The family will provide you with your own bedroom, three meals a day and laundry.
- Placement exam to ensure you are taught at the appropriate level
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Orientation session covering various topics, including cultural adjustment, logistical issues (money, phone, getting around), safety and how to have fun!
- One-day city tour of Quito and visit to the equator
- Access to ACLAS facilities 24/7, including computer lab and classroom space. ACLAS has wireless internet.
- Support planning activities and travel through Quito and Ecuador
Language Skills Required
- Online Application