Study in Paris with ASA
Subjects & Courses
- Art History
- International Relations
- Latin American Studies
- Political Science & Politics
- Religious Studies
Please Contact Us for more information.
Winter, Spring, Fall, Academic Year, Throughout the year
American and Canadian Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Room & Board: Homestay includes daily breakfast and dinner and 1 load of laundry per week in Semester programs. Students may opt out of housing to find separate accommodations if desired.
* Excursions: Every week or two, students attend a play, concert, opera, visit a museum or an art gallery, or go on a day excursion to a site of interest outside of Paris. Each Fall there is an overnight excursion to the Vallée de la Loire and each Spring to Normandy.
* Tuition at one of the following host universities: Universite de Paris-Sorbonne/Institut Catholique/Cours de Langue et Civilisation Francaises de la Sorbonne
* Academic Credits: Students who receive pre-approval from their home institution can transfer the credits they earn to their home institution. Students will take a full course load while abroad.
* Official Transcript: At the conclusion of the program, an official transcript from your host university will be sent to your home institution.
* Cell Phone: ASA provides one cell phone for each student. Students are responsible for the cost of phone usage.
* Internet Access: available at Reid Hall. Not guaranteed at your homestay.
* Airport Pick-up: at the Paris (CDG) airport for students who arrive on the official arrival date by the designated time.
* Medical Insurance: for a Description of Coverage, please visit our Information Library.
* Site Director: on-site to assist students with any academic or cultural difficulties they may encounter.
* Pre-departure Online Video Program (semester programs only), pre-departure packet, & on-site orientation
- Online Application
- Letters of Reference