Study and Intern in Florence, Italy with ASA
Academic Studies Abroad Header Image Academic Studies Abroad Header Image

Study and Intern in Florence, Italy with ASA

Excellent

I had an amazing experience through ASA. They helped me with the application process, and made it a lot less stressful. The trips they planned for us while abroad were a lot of fun and helped me meet a lot of amazing people. Highly recommend this
Program!

Amazing

I believe this experience was life changing. It was even better than I expected. I would do it all over again if I have the chance to. I miss Italy and all this program had to offer. I can’t think of one bad thing about this program.

Abroad changed me -- in a good way

Before going abroad, I really wouldn't travel to many places. I grew up in a small town, attended a small college, so wherever I went was like living in a bubble. Abroad challenged me to step out of my comfort zone and truly become immersed into a completely different culture. I am forever grateful about this experience because I gained tremendous friends and the memories will last a lifetime.

Thank you ASA!

I had the most incredible time with ASA as I studied in Florence, Italy. The only thing I would change--I would have appreciated more opportunities to get involved with local Italians in the community, but making American friends was fun, too!

How lucky am I?

This past semester I went abroad to Florence Italy with ASA and it literally changed my life. When I was deciding on programs I had no idea what to choose so at random I chose ASA. That was the luckiest decision I’ve made because this program was by far superior to others. It is a smaller program which means you aren’t just a number to the staff. I had a very personalisdd experience which my friends cannot say who chose other programs. They also take you on some amazing trips that are included which helps you to feel more comfortable when/if you do travel on your own!

Best semester of my life

ASA provided me with the best four month experience of my life! I was able to travel all over Europe and live in the best city of Florence, Italy! So thankful for this opportunity!! I absolutely would do it again and know that ASA would take care of me.

Florence

I just wish there was more of a way to meet local Italian students. Would've loved to go to a university with both Italian and American students or had a program where there was some sort of interaction, for example a university run activity. There was the family club and chat pal but having someone who is also a student would integrate the American students in Florence much better ! It is also just a great way to learn the language, learn about local spots, and make some new friends along the way.

ASA Florence

ASA is a fabulous program that provides many benefits and has superb staff that go above and beyond to ensure a wonderful study abroad experience. I got more than expected with ASA and would recommend ASA to anyone for not only their Florence program but any other program they offer as well.

A never-forget experience

ASA made the entire process of studying abroad easy and enjoyable. The program included weekend trips, a cooking class, and other cultural activities at no extra cost. The staff are wonderful and always able to answer any questions relating to the experience. If it’s possible for you, I would highly recommend this program.

An unforgettable experience!

I absolutely loved my study abroad experience with ASA in Florence, Italy. Our apartment was RIGHT next to the Duomo, and we could not have asked for a better location. The ASA staff was incredibly friendly and helpful throughout my entire stay!

Academic Studies Abroad- Italy

Academic Studies Abroad have some the nicest people on their staff that I have ever met. They communicate information swiftly, and try as hard as they can to make your pre-abroad and abroad experience as successful as possible. They work with you to make sure you are comfortable, and care about your success. I am so grateful for them to have given me this experience.

Review

I thought it was a well run program. Every activity was well thought out and the people running the program were kind and very helpful. Everything from the school to the housing was amazing and I wouldn't change anything about my experience.

Florence 2017

This program was outstanding. I really enjoyed every aspect of it. Our program director was extremely helpful and such a sweetheart. I recommend this program to the city of Florence, Italy to anyone who is thinking of traveling abroad.

ASA is great!!

Absolutely LOVED studying abroad in Florence, Italy. It was such a beautiful city and there was always something to do or see. ASA made the whole process so easy and they were always available to help.

Florence study abroad

Studying abroad in Florence was the best thing I've ever done. Living there for four months immersing myself in the culture and traveling to different countries around Europe was a chance of a lifetime.

Abroad g

My study abroad experience with ASA was great overall, they were very helpful and Chiara was amazing while in Florence. Unfortunately, my housing situation was not the best but it forced me to go out and make friends and do things on my own. It was truly an experience I will never forget.

Awesome

Awesome time studying in Florence. I loved ASA and FUA! It was a great fit for me. The program was very small, about 30 kids. It was easy to get to know everyone your program and be close to your site director if you ever needed anything. They provided great excursions that everyone seemed to enjoy.

ASA Florence

ASA was so helpful while abroad. When I sprained my ankle in Germany our ASA director helped me find what exactly to do and even dealt with all the insurance to make sure I was taken care of. They helped with hard times in classes and made sure our living situations were comfortable and reasonable. Although some might not admit it now, I had a few friends in other programs admit how jealous they were of us in ASA. We had such a close knit family of people while there it truly made Florence feel like home. Amazing overall experience I wouldn't have changed a single thing!

Florence abroad review

Florence university of the arts is an amazing school with so many classes to offer with professors of all kinds of knowledge. Buildings are offered all over Florence giving you the ability to find streets, restaurants, hang out spots all over that you normally would not. Highly recommend this school.

Best decision

Deciding to go abroad was by far the best decision I could've made. ASA was very helpful and had an onsite director named Chiara that made my experience the best it could've been. Chiara is one of the biggest assets to the Florence program by far.

My review

My time in florence was very enjoyable and i had the best time of my life. the site director Chiara was very helpful and very caring towards all of her students. the excursions were great and informative.

Sam's ASA Florence review

I had an absolutely incredible time in Italy. ASA did a great job of giving me all the tools I needed to enjoy Italy to the fullest. The site director, Chiara, was incredibly nice and helpful in everything from help with academics to how to travel around the country to where the best places to eat and hangout were. She even took us on tours and out to dinner. The ASA excursion to Cinque Terre was great - the little towns were beautiful and it was nice to have a planned out trip somewhere. With classes only being Monday through Thursday, I was able to take trips to many different cities in Italy on the weekends, and was able to see all the major cities and landmarks in my month abroad. Overall it was a great experience that I would recommend.

Amazing time!

I had a 10/10 experience abroad. I loved my location, friends, and travel experiences. I cried when I left and cannot wait to return. I would suggest studying abroad to anyone and everyone I meet in college. It truly is a once in a lifetime experience.

Awesome summer

I absolutely loved my summer in Florence Italy. I learned in my classes, but still had time to explore the country because there was no class on Fridays. The food, students, and nightlife were all amazing! The school FUA was very accommodating and helpful, and the teachers were pretty cool. Thanks for an awesome summer ASA!

ASA Florence review

ASA had several trips and activities planned for us throughout the semester. All of which were a great and fun experience! If i had any concerns while abroad I knew that i could turn to ASA for advice. Overall, a great study abroad program that really cares about it's students and wants them to make the most of their experiences.