Study in Florence with ASA
Academic Studies Abroad Header Image Academic Studies Abroad Header Image

Study in Florence with ASA

ASA is great!!

Absolutely LOVED studying abroad in Florence, Italy. It was such a beautiful city and there was always something to do or see. ASA made the whole process so easy and they were always available to help.

Florence study abroad

Studying abroad in Florence was the best thing I've ever done. Living there for four months immersing myself in the culture and traveling to different countries around Europe was a chance of a lifetime.

Awesome

Awesome time studying in Florence. I loved ASA and FUA! It was a great fit for me. The program was very small, about 30 kids. It was easy to get to know everyone your program and be close to your site director if you ever needed anything. They provided great excursions that everyone seemed to enjoy.

ASA Florence

ASA was so helpful while abroad. When I sprained my ankle in Germany our ASA director helped me find what exactly to do and even dealt with all the insurance to make sure I was taken care of. They helped with hard times in classes and made sure our living situations were comfortable and reasonable. Although some might not admit it now, I had a few friends in other programs admit how jealous they were of us in ASA. We had such a close knit family of people while there it truly made Florence feel like home. Amazing overall experience I wouldn't have changed a single thing!

Florence abroad review

Florence university of the arts is an amazing school with so many classes to offer with professors of all kinds of knowledge. Buildings are offered all over Florence giving you the ability to find streets, restaurants, hang out spots all over that you normally would not. Highly recommend this school.

Best decision

Deciding to go abroad was by far the best decision I could've made. ASA was very helpful and had an onsite director named Chiara that made my experience the best it could've been. Chiara is one of the biggest assets to the Florence program by far.

My review

My time in florence was very enjoyable and i had the best time of my life. the site director Chiara was very helpful and very caring towards all of her students. the excursions were great and informative.

Amazing time!

I had a 10/10 experience abroad. I loved my location, friends, and travel experiences. I cried when I left and cannot wait to return. I would suggest studying abroad to anyone and everyone I meet in college. It truly is a once in a lifetime experience.

Awesome summer

I absolutely loved my summer in Florence Italy. I learned in my classes, but still had time to explore the country because there was no class on Fridays. The food, students, and nightlife were all amazing! The school FUA was very accommodating and helpful, and the teachers were pretty cool. Thanks for an awesome summer ASA!

ASA Florence review

ASA had several trips and activities planned for us throughout the semester. All of which were a great and fun experience! If i had any concerns while abroad I knew that i could turn to ASA for advice. Overall, a great study abroad program that really cares about it's students and wants them to make the most of their experiences.

I Love ASA!

My experience studying abroad in Florence through ASA was amazing. Everyone was so helpful in making me feel comfortable and safe. Chiara (site director) was always reachable and came with me to doctor's appointments when I was sick or injured. The trips that ASA provided to various parts of Italy and attractions in Florence were amazing and helped me get to know the students in my program better. Because ASA was a small program unlike many of the other study abroad groups, I got to know everyone very well which helped combat feelings of homesickness. I'm so grateful to ASA for giving me this life- changing experience.

Outstanding!

Had an absolutely amazing and unforgettable experience! ASA really knows how to accommodate students and it was such a wonderful and close knit program. The excursions as well as the cultural activities were excellent and our site director was better than anyone could have imagined.

Florence study abroad review

I can't say enough good things about my experience with ASA. My time spent abroad was absolutely amazing, and I give a lot of credit to ASA for making my time spent in Florence the best it could be. After speaking with other students who went through different programs, I am sure that ASA is the best choice for anyone. They provide all the info you need, always make you feel safe, provide trips included in your program, and so much more.

Awesome experience

Awesome experience. Would recommend that anyone who has the opportunity to travel abroad definitely do it. And ASA made everything simple and efficiency. Felt safe throughout the whole process! FUA Rules!

Overall ratings

My only issue was health and safety. I did feel safe all the time. However, the healthcare did not give me much security. One of my roommates got a very false diagnosis which made me lose confidence in the health care system provided to us.

My abroad experience

The academics was just enough where I felt like I got a lot out of it, but never felt overloaded. I loved my living situation (I lived with 5 other girls). I always felt safe in the city I was living in as well.

Flo is the way to go!!

Florence was an amazing experience, ASA helped with all aspects of the process & made our abroad experience as good as it could be! They went beyond what other programs do, and made it such an easy transition, and also helped us along the way!

Florence Fall 2015

Studying abroad with ASA was wonderful. All of the administration is so helpful when it comes to questions and our Site Director Chiara was amazing. I always felt like I had people looking out for me.

Florence study abroad

Great program! Loved my site director, Chiara made us feel like we had someone we could go to at anytime. The landlord was great and came over to help us all the time. FUA was a great experience, learned a lot as a photography major. Would recommend this program to others.

Florence Study Abroad FUA

Chiara (our residence director) here in Florence made us feel at home from the moment we arrived. FUA academics were not necessarily challenging. ASA provided us with housing in a great location. Overall great experience!

Florence Study Abroad

I loved my time in Florence and studying at FUA! I'd definitely recommend this program to others. I wish I could have stayed longer because my time there was amazing and I'd do it all over again if I could!

Florence

Absolutely loved my study abroad experience through ASA. The program and the individuals were extremely helpful throughout the entire process and I have zero complaints. It was such a great experience!

Amazing Time

No complaints. Best experience of my entire life. ASA made sure everything went smoothly and was always there to answer my questions. Absolutely phenomenal customer service. Very very enjoyable experience.

Best Time of My Life

I would recommend anyone to go through ASA. The site director, Chiara, was amazing and so sweet and helpful. I never felt unsafe or even bored. Every day there were things to see and places to go. It was an unreal experience.

It was the best experience of my life.

Studying abroad was the greatest experience of my life. And I never would have been able to do it without the assistance of ASA. They kept me updated on all the important deadlines and paperwork I needed, and made even the most difficult tasks easy to do. Having them as the go-between with me and the University was such a relief. I felt prepared both before I left for Europe and while I was there. Thank you ASA!