J-Term Seminar with ASA - France, Gibraltar, Spain
France: Aix-en-Provence, Marseille, Paris
Spain: Cordoba, Granada, Madrid and 2 other cities
Subjects & Courses
- Art History
- Political Science & Politics
- Religious Studies
Please Contact Us for more information
American and Canadian Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Room & Board in 3 and 4 star hotels. Breakfast each day and 11 dinners included.
* Tuition for 1 class (3 credits)
* Academic Credits: Students who receive pre-approval from their home institution can transfer the credits they earn to their home institution. Possible number of credits: 3
* Official Transcription: At the conclusion of the program, an official transcript from the Institute for American Universities will be sent to your home institution. If your college or university requires an official transcript from an accredited U.S. institution, you are able to receive one from Truman State University for an additional fee of USD500. (If you require a TSU transcript, please be sure to notify us at least 3 months prior to departure.)
* Textbooks/Materials are provided on loan - must be returned before departure.
* Entrance Fees to all museums and guest lecture venues.
* Transportation between each country/city on the itinerary for the term.
* Cell Phone: ASA provides one cell phone for each student. Students are responsible for the cost of phone usage.
* Airport Pick-up at Paris (CDG) airport for students who arrive on the official arrival date by the designated time.
* Medical Insurance: for a Description of Coverage, please visit our Information Library.
- Online Application
- Letters of Reference