- Art & Fine Arts
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Parks & Recreation
- Social Sciences
- Zoology & Wildlife Sciences
Program dates vary; please refer to API website
Cost in USD per week
Please see API website
- Tailored Internship Placements
- @API Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Workplace and Culture Orientation
- Access to onsite Resident Directors 24/7
- Mobile phone
- Academic Credit (Optional)
- Internship Placement Oversight
- Alumni re-entry resources
- This program is also available to API gap year students.
- Applicants must be 18 years old by program start date and be a high school graduate.
- Applicants must have a 2.50 GPA (or an overseas equivalent) and be in good academic standing at their home university (if still enrolled). Gap year applicants must have a 2.50 GPA and a high school transcript. Applicants applying with a GPA below the required will be considered on a case-by-case basis; these applicants must a statement of explanation.
- Complete and return the application and submit all required application components.
- Check with your Study Abroad Advisor or School Registrar (whichever is applicable) for credit approval in advance (if necessary).
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application