- Animal Sciences
- Art & Fine Arts
- Art History
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Culinary Arts & Cooking
- Environmental Studies
- Graphic Design
- Health Sciences
- Human Rights
- Interior Design
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Museum Studies
- National Park
- Social Work
- Sustainable Development
- Web Design
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Tailored Internship Placements
- @API Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Workplace and Culture Orientation
- Access to onsite Resident Directors 24/7
- Mobile phone
- Academic Credit (Optional)
- Internship Placement Oversight
- Career Navigation Briefcase: LinkedIn 101 Guidebook; Career Planning & Interning Abroad Assignments; Soft Skills Training and Identification; Digital copy of Getting from College to Career: Your Essential Guide to Succeeding in the Real World, by Lindsey Pollak; Career Assessment Resources
- Applicants must be 18 years old by program start date.
- Applicants must have a 2.50 GPA (or an overseas equivalent) and be in good academic standing at their home university (if still enrolled). Applicants applying with a GPA below the required will be considered on a case-by-case basis; these applicants must a statement of explanation.
- Complete and return the application and submit all required application components.
- Check with your Study Abroad Advisor or School Registrar (whichever is applicable) for credit approval in advance (if necessary).
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application