API at The University of Seville in Seville, Spain
A man on top of a mountain A man on top of a mountain

API at The University of Seville in Seville, Spain

Best Decision I've Ever Made!

Studying abroad in Sevilla was the best decision Ive ever made. The city is stunning, the classes were in a gorgeous university with local Spanish students and everyone is so friendly. It's a great place to solidify your fluency in Spanish. Make sure to live with a host family for an even more authentic experience! I would HIGHLY recommend this!!

• Academic Programs International responded to this review July 24, 2015 at 4:00 PM

Thanks for sharing- it's great to hear that you had such a positive and unique experience abroad!

Experiencing culture and language in Seville

My experience has been amazing so far! I love the culture and food, and my Spanish language skills are improving everyday. I hope to come back here again someday!

Amazing experience

My experience has been remarkable in the sense that I have grown in so many different ways- as a person and a student, and instead of feeling confident to be a part of one nation and one identity, I feel as if I no longer have boundaries and getting that feeling makes me feel more capable of tackling many adventures and problems.

Sevilla is wonderful!

Sevilla is the perfect city to be abroad in. The people are welcoming and the culture is abundant. Also, you are too far away from many other locations such as Morocco, Portugal, Italy, and France. The weather is also perfect.

Learning experience of a lifetime

Traveling to Morocco, Africa is a learning experience of a lifetime

Sevilla as a home base

I've had a great time in Sevilla but have also really enjoyed the trips I've been able to take from here. I do wish Sevilla has stronger character, but overall, great!

Great Study Experience

Seville is a great low key city that makes a great "home base" to travel from. Rich in history, this city has an enormous amounts of sites to see! Check out Alfalfa and Calle Betiz. :)