Intern in Beijing with Absolute Internship
Absolute Internship participants in China Absolute Internship participants in China

Intern in Beijing with Absolute Internship

I attended this program as my advisor at my college recommended me to take up a summer internship abroad. I always wanted to travel abroad and thought of volunteering, a faculty led program or a summer internship. But then I thought, why not work abroad since I’ve never done an internship. And why not China of all the places in the word? The process with Absolute was very easy for both my parents and myself. We felt rest assured at all times and are very grateful for all the help Absolute has provided. I was placed with a marketing internship which was a very good experience. Loved my colleagues and the company culture! Very interesting and so different to how's it like in the U.S.
If you are looking into meeting great and fun people from all around the world, have a great summer this is the perfect program. I very much recommend Absolute to anyone who is looking for a summer experience in China/Asia.