Marketing Internship at the Abraham Hostels & Tours
Abraham Hostels & Tours Header Image Abraham Hostels & Tours Header Image

Marketing Internship at the Abraham Hostels & Tours

Former marketing intern

It was an absolute pleasure working as an intern with Abraham Hostels & Tours, and I am very grateful for my time with the company.
As someone interested in a career in the marketing, travel and hospitality industries, this internship has helped me learn crucial skills that I will carry for the rest of my life. You’ll learn the basics about online marketing campaigns, social media management, content writing and more, all from one of the most respected hostel and tour companies in the world!

Although I feel much more prepared for my future career, I also gained a wonderful group of friends! Between interns, staff, and other hostel guests, you’ll love your new international family. This is also an incredible opportunity to immerse yourself in Israel and see all that the country has to offer. I enjoyed free tours, accommodation in hostels throughout Israel, and even lunches (I was well fed!).

Abraham Hostels and Tours, thank you for the wonderful experience—can’t wait to come back and visit!