Young Diplomat and Leader Academy

Young Diplomat and Leader Academy

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

My son's experience with Abbey Road

This past summer my son Will attended the program in Boston.  He enjoyed staying on the campus of Suffolk, and I think he got a good feel for college life.  Students were allowed to leave the campus for free time as long as they were in pairs.  He enjoyed visiting the Harvard campus and loved the day trip to Salem, MA.  The group had some international students, and Will's roommate was from Spain. The groups debated (which he loved) and researched quite a bit during class time.

With Will in his senior year now, Abbey Road has been wonderful to supply letters for college applications, and I believe this type of learning really sets students apart from other applicants. I love Abbey Road Programs and I hope to send my other children on trips when appropriate. Given the professional education of the facilitators, I believe the price is well worth it.  The trips have had a huge impact on Will.

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

MY daughter loved her time with Abbey Road!

My daughter, Ava (15 y.o.), attended Abbey Road last summer for the International Relations two-week program. It was her first time in Boston and the first time she had as much autonomy of schedule and leisure time. She did not know anyone in the program prior to arrival.

She loved the discussions and classwork. She really blossomed over the two weeks of the program. She developed terrific friendships, toured college campuses, and developed a level of confidence in exploring the city. I was pleased with the level of supervision she received and would highly recommend the program.