Summer Jobs in Europe
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide, Asian, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
Lodging: throughout the actual term of employment
Airfare: group flight transport from JFK airport
Insurance: international travel coverage
Salary & Compensation
Weekly Allowance for meals and incidentals, throughout the actual term of employment
Language Skills Required
We do not offer our staff members paid vacations; the vacation is for our students, the work is for us. We demand the highest standards of organization, safety consciousness, and professionalism from all our staff members. These standards are never compromised – the safety and education of our students is always our top priority.
- Prior experience of work with educational, travel, residential or other programs for teenage students, such as school, study abroad or summer programs. Examples include such positions as Professor, Teacher, Educational Administrator, Program or Travel Coordinator, Group Tour Leader, or even Camp Counselor.
- Prior experience of work, study or travel in the country of destination (i.e. Spain, France, Italy, Greece or Canada). Examples include travel and participation in student exchange, study or homestay programs.
- Language ability: we require a very strong proficiency of the local language (i.e. French, Spanish, Italian or Greek). You should be able to interview in the target language if necessary.
- Tremendous self-motivation, dedication, energy, patience, and genuine love of working with teenage students. We need people who are reliable, responsible, serious, professional, and who can be trusted with the safety and well-being of our students.
- Applicants must hold a college degree by the time of employment.
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview