- Childcare & Children
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Check our Website for dates
18 to 65
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
900 - Check Our Website for updates
- Airport meet and greet in Yantai.
- Project and city tour orientation.
- Accommodations on campus in school apartment (private room).
- Internet access on premises.
- All rooms have private bathroom/shower, telephone and TV.
- Guidance within the project from the on-site coordinator and teaching staff.
- Meals are included in the school cafeteria.
- 24/7 hour support by the project coordinator.
- Departure transfer at the end of the program.
- Requirements: 17 years or older, English speaker, visa invitation letter
- Proactive: Jump in and maintain a positive attitude.
- Patient: Life in your host country moves slower than one might be used to. Relax and enjoy the slow pace. Remember, not everything is as organized and predictable as life in the US or UK.
- Flexible: Plans change, roads get flooded, and electricity goes out. Realize that not everything goes as planned, but good intention is always there.
- Considerate: Respect those around you and be a reliable worker at the program site. Tell your host family if you will be late. Advise the Project Coordinator if you are sick and can not work.
- Respectful: Remember that the local people you are working with, side by side, do so with little or no salary. They do this work because they believe in it. There are times when you may not agree with or understand the organizations decisions or direction. Although your suggestions are always welcome, your faith, respect and consideration for their long term work and commitment is appreciated.
- Friendly: In order to truly help someone you must get to know them. Do not be afraid to make friends with the local people. Smile, wave and see how fast you are welcomed into the community.
- Tolerant: The food, the culture, the smells and the sounds will be unfamiliar to you at first. We recommend that you dive in and experience life head-on. You will be surprised at how quickly you will adapt.
- Online Application
- Written Application