- Childcare & Children
- Health Care
- Public Health
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Flexible start and end dates
American, Australian, Canadian, European and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Pre-trip Zambia volunteer Guide.
- Guidance and support with travel planning
- Accommodation with local host family or shared volunteer residence
- 3 meals a day
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- On-site project coordinator and 24/7 support
- ABV letter of completion and certificate
- Volunteers must be 17 yrs old. There is no age-limit.
- Volunteers should possess a positive attitude, flexibility and patience.
- Volunteers who want to be part of the solution and offer hands-on assistance overseas.
- Volunteers should be self-starting individuals with a sense of humor.
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application