- Childcare & Children
- English Teaching
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Public Health
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 7-12 Months, 1-2 Years, Multiple Year
1-2 weeks , 2-4 weeks and 5-8 weeks
17-65 years old
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
- Program Coordination: Including pre-trip Orientation Manual, program set up and preparation materials, in-country placement introduction and supervision.
- Accommodation and Meals: Volunteers live with a local host family, or stay at a locally operated guesthouse or small hotel. Host families will offer private bedrooms for volunteers. All meals are provided, either with the host family or their guesthouse.
- Ground Transportation: Volunteers are provided arrival and departure airport transfers. Transportation and introduction to volunteer accommodations/host family and to the work site is provided on arrival via local bus.*Daily transport costs are the volunteers' responsibility, although we try to confirm accommodations within walking distance to work sites. Most volunteers live on-site at the research/national park centers.
- Project Coordinator and On-site support: Our local Project Coordinators ensure your program operates as it should. Site inspections and exploratory trips are continuous conducted to ensure program integrity. On-site briefing materials and 24/7 emergency support is provided to all volunteers.
- Letter of Completion: Volunteers will receive an official letter from A Broader View outlining the volunteer placement for your resume/CV, or as a letter of reference.
- Group living
17 years or older. Volunteers should have a sense of adventure, a self starter attitude and a caring spirit. Volunteers should be proficient in Spanish for Medical placements, basic Spanish needed for other placements in La Ceiba.
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application