Volunteer in Indonesia with 4th World Love
- Building & Construction Projects
- Childcare & Children
- Computer Training
- Disaster Relief
- Economic Development
- English Teaching
- Grassroots Organization
- Human Rights
- Organic Farming
- Tree Planting
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 7-12 Months
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* For Homestay, Volunteer Fee, Housing and Food included, as well as guide.
* For Hotel, light breakfast and a guide.
- Independent living
Salary & Compensation
These are volunteering so positions are unpaid.
Here's what we ask of you:
* You're a motivated, self-starter who isn't afraid to get you hands dirty (both literally and figuratively).
* You'll be ready to work at least 40 hours a week because there is a lot to accomplish.
* You're patient, open-minded, and strong in spirit.
* You're excited to share YOUR ideas and talents with 4th World for the greater good of the village.
* You're okay with living in rustic conditions.
* You have a terrific sense of humor because there will be a lot of laughs.
* You're eager to spread plenty of 4th World Love and lots of good karma.
Any and all skill levels are welcome. Don't worry if you don't speak Indonesian, you'll pick some up in the village quicker than you can imagine. So, if you are open to reaching deep into your soul and promoting change, then we are delighted to have you join us!