SWASH PROJECT MANAGER
India: Dharamsala, Leh
9-12 Week, Multiple Year
Throughout the year
• Effective communication skills to deal tactfully and sensitively with people at all levels.
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a wide range of people.
• Strong understanding of environmental principles.
• Flexibility and ability to establish personal priorities, prioritize work with minimum warning.
• Ability to exercise good judgement and make witty decisions.
• Enthusiastic, eager to learn, and ready for any challeng.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision, self-motivation and take initiatives.
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability to work both on your own and as part of a team.
• Plan and organize work to meet changing needs, priorities, and deadlines.
• Ability to work with limited resources.
• Has the interest and motivation to collaborate with community and team members.
• Creative, open minded and positive manner facing challenges and unexpected events.
- Environmental Management
- Sustainable Development
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Disaster Relief
- Volunteer Management
- Water Projects
- Youth Development
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Worldwide, Asian, Kiwi and British Participants.
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is