Study in England at York St John University
York St John University is a liberal arts university located in the beautiful city of York in Northern England. We offer a range of modular three-year Bachelors degree programmes and there is a wide choice of subject combinations together with a range of specialist degrees; undergraduate subjects include Fine Arts, Product Design, Counseling, Film & TV Production, International Business, Tourism Management, Dance, Music, Theatre, English, History, Theology & Religious Studies, and Psychology. In addition, we offer a number of sports related programmes: Physical Education & Sports Coaching, Sport Performance Conditioning, Sports Science & Injury Management and Sport, Society and Development.
Master's programmes are offered in Fine Arts, Performance, Applied Theatre, Music Composition, Film/Documentary Production, TESOL, Leadership & Management, Professional Health Studies, Counseling, Literature Studies, Creative Writing, Theology & Religious Studies, and Global Marketing.
York St John also runs a popular International Summer School for three weeks in June covering a variety of fascinating arts subjects and including a varied social programme and excursions.
York St John University has a long tradition of welcoming international students. There are many reasons why students choose to study here - the beautiful location, the wide variety of courses, the superb teaching, the vibrant and dynamic student life - all combine to make York St John University an attractive destination. We encourage you to learn more and see for yourself why we believe we are the UK's best choice for international students.
Why choose York St John University?
* International community - over 50 countries represented in student body
* Friendly, safe and supportive environment
* Dedicated staff providing personalized student support
* Excellent academic reputation
* Modern education in state-of-the-art facilities
* Focused on helping students succeed in their studies
* Careers services assisting students in finding jobs
* 92% of last year's graduates went on to work and/or higher education
* Peaceful city-center campus
* Active and enthusiastic student life