Teach Explore Asia (XploreAsia) Header Image Teach Explore Asia (XploreAsia) Header Image

XploreAsia Teach Vietnam Program

• Modules & Web Content

• Job Assistance

• Course Structure

• Practical Experience

• Academic Support

Once in a lifetime experience

This is a great program and a great company running it! The thought of leaving everything you know behind and moving to a strange country can be very daunting. Luckily you don't need to be alone. XploreAsia was by my side the whole way, helping me with all the admin and preparation. During my TESOL course, I made very good friends who came to experience the same things I did. Sometimes, I felt scared and unsure, but then I remembered there is a whole team of awesome people ready to help me with anything and everything I need. The Teach Vietnam program is amazing. I've grown so much and learnt a great deal about the Vietnamese culture and history. It truly is an once in a lifetime experience and I am extremely thankful that I was able to experience it.

• Modules & Web Content

• Job Assistance

• Course Structure

• Practical Experience

• Academic Support

A fantastic experience

I have just returned home from completing the teaching program in Vietnam and am missing my life there already. It was an incredible experience. Originally signing up for the 2 months program, whilst there I fell in love with the teaching and the lifestyle of living in Vietnam, and so thankfully was able to extend my contract and stay for another three months (time frame chosen by me).

Explore Asia are very supportive. When I was first having trouble finding accommodation they were emailing me and skyping me back straight away to help me with support. They also organise dinners to meet their staff and other people completing similar programs whilst in Vietnam.

Teaching in Vietnam is a great experience. It is a great place to meet new friends and there are so many opportunities to try new things. There were definitely things that I found a challenge, but that's part of the experience. And there's always someone to ask (either Explore Asia or the company I worked at). It's a great place to live and I would recommend this program.