Paid Hospitality Internships in USA
United States: Alabama, Arizona, Aspen and 50 other cities
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Throughout the year, Academic Year, Trimester
First Monday of Each Month
- Fluent in English.
- Major related to the internship position applying for.
- Being enrolled at university/MBA or have less than 12 months of graduated.
- 18 to 28 years old.
- Attend an online screening interview.
- Culinary Arts & Cooking
- Human Resources
- International Relations
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
Cost in US$:
2,000 - 4,000 EUR depending on internship length.
Program Fees Include:
- Professional Internship placement.
- Assistance in finding accommodation.
- J1 Visa Sponsorship and assistance.
- Insurance during the program.
- Pre-arrival orientation and local support.
- University and career development.
1,500 - 2,500 USD
This Program is open to
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Letters of Reference