Internship Renewable Energies in Tokyo
Japan: Fukuoka, Tokyo
Throughout the year
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Management
- International Trade
- Mechanical Engineering
Cost in US$:
The pricing for the Internship program is 1260 USD for unpaid internships of up to 90 days and 1680 USD for unpaid internships of more than 90 days and for paid internships of any duration.
Program Fees Include:
- Preparation documents (PDF) – including all kinds of practical information for your life in Tokyo
- Intercultural Training via Skype with an intercultural trainer
- Arrangement of your internship
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Assistance with your visa application (including arrangement of all necessary documents you need)
- On arrival, pick up from Haneda or Narita Airport by public transport and drop to accommodation
- On-site assistance including e.g.: Immigration Department (Residence Card), Residents’ Registration Office, Tax number, Opening a bank account and mobile phone contract, Organization Japanese Language Course, Local orientation (not all of this may apply depending on your nationality and duration of internship)
- Accompanying you to your internship placement on your first day
- Bilingual Contact person on site (English and Japanese) for any assistance
- Membership Terms for cheap foods on wholesale
The first two months of the internship are generally unpaid. If the intern proves to be motivated and capable, a salary of around 100,000 Yen will be paid per month (please note there are visa restrictions for some nationalities regarding paid internships in Japan).
- At both locations, in Tokyo and in Fukuoka, an internship is possible in engineering; this is completely possible using English language only. Also, internships are possible in the commercial/financial part of the company. However, this sector requires intermediate skills of Japanese language skills. Interns should be students or graduates of technical or business degrees and should have a solid understanding about the technologies involved. Students with experience in hydroelectric power stations are particularly looked out for.
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Application Process Involves
- Online Application