Internship Child Care and Teaching in Tokyo
Throughout the year
Cost in US$:
The pricing for the Internship program is 1260 USD for unpaid internships of up to 90 days and 1680 USD for unpaid internships of more than 90 days and for paid internships of any duration.
Program Fees Include:
- Preparation documents (PDF) – including all kinds of practical information for your life in Tokyo
- Intercultural Training via Skype with an intercultural trainer
- Arrangement of your internship
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Assistance with your visa application (including arrangement of all necessary documents you need)
- On arrival, pick up from Haneda or Narita Airport by public transport and drop to accommodation
- On-site assistance including e.g.: Immigration Department (Residence Card), Residents’ Registration Office, Tax number, Opening a bank account and mobile phone contract, Organization Japanese Language Course, Local orientation (not all of this may apply depending on your nationality and duration of internship)
- Accompanying you to your internship placement on your first day
- Bilingual Contact person on site (English and Japanese) for any assistance
- Membership Terms for cheap foods on wholesale
Interns will be paid a monthly stipend. The internship should be for a duration of 3-6 months.
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Application Process Involves
- Online Application