17 New South Street Suite 204 Northampton, Massachusetts 01060 United States
Throughout the year
Rolling Start Dates
With this Travel and Tourism Internship in Thailand, you can intern in various sectors of travel and tourism, by working alongside a tour operator, travel agent, event management company, or other agencies devoted to the large travel and tourism market in Thailand. You will gain practical work experience in areas such as Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, Administration, Promotion, and Public Relations, depending on your background and interests.
It won't take you long to discover why Phuket is referred to as the Pearl of the South. The crystal clear waters, pristine beaches, limestone cliffs and tropical forests of the north characterize the island and make it a prime vacation spot. You can explore temples and markets, learn how to scuba dive, hike up to the Big Buddha, or take a day trip to James Bond Island - you'll have plenty to explore!
- Must be of at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least an intermediate level of English.
- Must have a flexible attitude.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Must have commitment in fulfilling job duties for the entire duration of the program.
- Must obtain a valid Passport in order to participate.
Please contact World Internships.
Internships in Thailand include the following:
- Internship placement and supervision
- Airport pick-up
- On-site orientation
- Introductory Thai language lessons
- Cultural immersion activities
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- 24/7 emergency support
- WI support services from start to finish
Our mission is to provide students and young professionals with the opportunity to gain international experience that will foster professional development and personal growth via affordable, pre-professional internships. We believe that learning in a hands-on environment while living in a foreign country will encourage a broader understanding of the world, the individual and the business world.