17 New South Street Suite 204 Northampton, Massachusetts 01060 United States
Rolling Start Dates
World Internships offers customized internships in English or Spanish in the vibrant, coastal city of Barcelona. Split your time between your internship, Spanish classes and various cultural and social activities for a complete experience. Placements range from Business to Social Work and everything in between!
Life in the bustling city of Barcelona will be a great cultural experience as you participate in various cultural activities such as flamenco dancing, Catalan cooking classes, bike tours of the city, and optional excursions to exciting places such as Granada and Morocco!
- Must be of at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least an intermediate level of English.
- Must have a flexible attitude.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Must have commitment in fulfilling job duties for the entire duration of the program.
- Must obtain a valid Passport in order to participate.
Please contact World Internships
Internships in Barcelona include the following:
- Internship placement and supervision
- Airport pick-up
- On-site orientation
- Housing-shared apartments with other interns
- Intensive Spanish language instruction
- Cultural immersion activities
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- 24/7 emergency support
- International Business coaching
Our mission is to provide students and young professionals with the opportunity to gain international experience that will foster professional development and personal growth via affordable, pre-professional internships. We believe that learning in a hands-on environment while living in a foreign country will encourage a broader understanding of the world, the individual and the business world.