The beautiful and tropical island of Phuket, commonly referred to as the "pearl of the south," draws an array of tourists year-round, making it the perfect place for students, recent graduates, and young professionals to intern in hospitality, travel, and tourism. Launch your professional career by working in 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts, event management companies, or travel & tourism agencies where you'll receive formal training in a myriad of areas. Our customized internship placements set our program apart from others by catering to each interns' specific background, interest, and level of experience. Duration and start dates of internships vary and we ensure that every intern's experience corresponds directly to their individual career path. Opportunities in Thailand include but are not limited to:
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources
- Public Relations
- Food and Beverage
- Client Relations
- Event Planning
1) Customized Internship - Thailand is the perfect location for your internship in hospitality and tourism, meaning your placement will be as scenic as it will be specific to your field.
2) New Adventures - You can learn to scuba dive in the crystal clear lagoons or test out your hiking skills on Big Buddha during your spare time.
3) Travel/Tourism - As you work in the industry you will soon come to realize why many consider Thailand to be paradise. With an approximate population of 75,000, this Thai city is famous for its diverse nightlife, tropical forests, and immaculate beaches some of the best in the world.
4) Entertaining Atmosphere - With many exciting diversions like exploring ancient temples and attending local festivals, you'll have plenty of immersive activities to occupy your free time.
5) Language Skills - Learn or enhance your Thai fluency.
6) International Relations - Your daily interactions with tourists and field professionals will enhance your global connections and improve your intercultural communications.
Throughout the year
Rolling Start Dates - 4week minimum
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have at least an intermediate level of English
* Must have a flexible and positive attitude
* Must be accepting of other cultures
* Must be willing to learn
* Must have commitment in fulfilling job duties for the entire duration of the program
* Must obtain a valid Passport in order to participate
** International applicants (18-30 years of age)
- Resort Employment
- Marketing, Ad, PR
- Human Resources
- Culinary Arts / Cooking
- Camp Counselor / Trip Leader
- Business Admin, Management
- Admin (Recreation, Parks)
- Admin (Hospitality, Sports)
Cost in US$:
Please visit our website for program details.
Program Fees Include:
* Internship placement and supervision
* Airport pick-up
* On-site orientation
* Introductory Thai language lessons
* Cultural and social activities
* Medical and accident Insurance
* 24/7 emergency support
* World Internships support services from start to finish
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network