The beautiful and tropical island of Phuket, commonly referred to as the "pearl of the south," draws an array of tourists year-round, making it the perfect place for students, recent graduates, and young professionals to intern in hospitality, travel, and tourism. Launch your professional career by working in 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts, event management companies, or travel & tourism agencies where you'll receive formal training in a myriad of areas. Our customized internship placements set our program apart from others by catering to each interns' specific background, interest, and level of experience. Duration and start dates of internships vary and we ensure that every intern's experience corresponds directly to their individual career path. Opportunities in Thailand include but are not limited to:
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources
- Public Relations
- Food and Beverage
- Client Relations
- Event Planning
1) Customized Internship - Thailand is the perfect location for your internship in hospitality and tourism, meaning your placement will be as scenic as it will be specific to your field.
2) New Adventures - You can learn to scuba dive in the crystal clear lagoons or test out your hiking skills on Big Buddha during your spare time.
3) Travel/Tourism - As you work in the industry you will soon come to realize why many consider Thailand to be paradise. With an approximate population of 75,000, this Thai city is famous for its diverse nightlife, tropical forests, and immaculate beaches some of the best in the world.
4) Entertaining Atmosphere - With many exciting diversions like exploring ancient temples and attending local festivals, you'll have plenty of immersive activities to occupy your free time.
5) Language Skills - Learn or enhance your Thai fluency.
6) International Relations - Your daily interactions with tourists and field professionals will enhance your global connections and improve your intercultural communications.