street view street view

Intern in Costa Rica with World Internships

Good Experience

I participated in a legal internship, and though it was not what I expected, the administration was really helpful and accommodating. I worked with an NGO and was expecting to do work related to law, but even though that did not work out as planned, it was not the fault of the administration. they reached out and asked if I wanted to be reassigned, but since I did not have much time, I decided against it. they were constantly in touch and readily available to help whenever needed. I would definitely go with them again in the future.

Everyone was really nice and would check up on me to make sure things were going well. The administration´s helpfulness and availability was great.

I was properly prepared for what to expect, and I liked that I was allowed to be independent.

My host lady was nice and very accommodating. The kitchen and utensils were kind of dirty, so I would rewash them before use. but other than that, my room was great, the neighborhood was safe and comfortable.

For a unique eating experience, definitely check out Café Manga in San Jose. it is a short walk from Mall San Pedro.

Felt At Home Abroad.

Costa Rica is a wonderful country, and making the transition into my home there was an easy one. The people are friendly and willing to help with Spanish.

The mountain in Santa Ana is a great place to watch the sunset.

Interesting

The internship was interesting because our surpassed my expectations. I am very thankful for the coordinator Christine Adamission who helped me through the process.

The person I lived with was amazing. To eat the best Chifrijo, go to Rio de Janeiro. Gray spot to visit is Puerto Viejo in Limon (Atlantic).