Participants on our community service programs should be prepared to work as a team. You are committing yourself not only to hard work on service days (from 6-8 hours) but also to your fellow volunteers and those we will be assisting. In sharing this rewarding experience, you are guaranteed to form lasting friendships and will no doubt take away much more than you give. You will receive a certificate of completion recognizing 30-80 hours (depending on program) of service and listing projects accomplished.
Type of Programs
- Community Service & Volunteering
- Student Exchange
Program Fees Include:
* Accommodations: Basic Hotels and Lodges
* A certificate of completion recognizing 60 hours service
Specific projects are confirmed in late spring and are similar to those described.
* INCLUDES lodging, 3 meals daily, activities, gratuities & taxes.
* This program requires an open mind to experience a different culture, new foods and modest hotels. Embrace these differences and you will be rewarded!
- Senior Citizens
- Social Work
- Youth Development
This Program is open to
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network