Weekend Student Adventures Header Image Weekend Student Adventures Header Image

WSA Paris Weekend

Loved WSA Paris!

The itinerary was amazing! I wish that Versailles was part of the tour, but I saw everything that I think of when someone says Paris. I thought that it was a lovely experience, the restaurant where we had group dinner should have been a little bigger for the size of the group that we had as seating was extremely uncomfortable, but nonetheless enjoyable. I loved the bike tour, I think that was one of my favorite activities besides the bell tower of Notre Dame. My wow moments came when Kevi took us to the picnic island at night because I felt like I was participating in a popular French activity, and for once falling out of tourist mode. "Kevi was amazing! He showed us and told us about the major sites in Paris and had loads of information. Our first day, a group of girls was half an hour late for a meeting time to run to dinner, and we did wait for them. At the Louvre on saturday, Kevi informed us that if we were late to meet at 12:30 for lunch, he would assume that whoever was not there had found something else to do and would meet up with us at the hostel later that night. While we were at lunch, a group of girls were getting frustrated with Kevi saying that he left them behind, when they were informed that he would leave if they were not there on time. Also, our first night, one girl had gotten stuck on the metro, but before Kevi had time to turn around and go get her, she'd found her way back to the hostel.

I feel that being a tour guide, it is hard to please everybody. I think that Kevi did the most OUTSTANDING job and I have nothing but good things to say about him. He's personable, informative, funny, and he knows exactly what we want to see when touring around his city. He's amazing!!"

10/10!

I really like the way it was planned out, I thought is was wise to do a lot of the major sight seeing on Friday when it would not be as busy. Saturday then gave us some free time to see whatever else we wanted to see in the city. I felt like overall it was a great experience. I think that the Paris trip really covered it all. Kevi was an awesome tour guide and I credit him with making the trip such a great experience. Overall it was a great experience, Kevi was a wonderful tour guide, I honestly feel like I have met someone that could be a lifelong friend in Kevi. The sights and experience in Paris was a 10/10!

Fell in love with Paris

The itinerary was more then I expected! Everything on there was amazing and I am so glad I was able to do all of things that we did in Paris! I feel that I learned more on this trip then I have on any of the others that I have taken in europe! "I made some amazing friends (no joke, it was really hard for us to separate at the end of the tour)

The bike tour was a huge reason why I fell in love with paris"

City of Lights :)

I have been traveling for about 20 days now and having an itinerary as cultured and varied as it was made the experience so much more enjoyable. If I had not had this experience, Paris would not have been the same and the trip would not have been as much fun! Everything in Paris was as I had imagined and I would do it all over again! The first really big wow moment I had was when I first saw the Eiffel Tower. Going there has been a dream of mine since a little girl, so it finally came true! Also, riding the bikes throughout the city at night was such an amazing experience!! I loved it, literally have never been happier with travel plans!

Perfect Paris Weekend :)

The planned itinerary was the perfect plan to enjoy Paris without missing a beat! Some days were more busy than others, but the pace was nice and steady which allowed for plenty of time to enjoy the sights and take it all in. The moment I saw the Eiffel Tower for the first time, I literally stopped in my tracks, jaw dropped, and was in heaven! Our tour guide had so much knowledge about the sights he made the tour worth every penny! Would have liked More time in the Louvre would have been great but overall I was extremely satisfied with my tour! Thank you for an amazing adventure! Kevi was amazing!

Memorable trip :)

The planned itinerary was perfect. I'm usually not one for guided tours or having my days planned out for me, I kind of like to just roam and see things at my own pace, but choosing to do the WSA tour of Paris was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Our guide Kevi did a perfect job of giving us just the right amount free time intermixed with the planned parts of the itinerary, and he presented all of the important information on each site in a way that was exciting and fun. I was able to experience so much more of Paris in two days than I ever could have seen on my own.

Too many wow's to count. Paris is the one place I have dreamed of going my whole life, and I am so glad I chose to experience it for the first time through the WSA tour. I was absolutely blown away by everything about the city, but the highlights were the Eiffel Tower (of course), and the bike and boat tours. The tours were an awesome, unique way to see the city. Seeing the Eiffel Tower as it lit up and sparkled from a boat on the Seine was one of the most surreal moments of my life.

Thank you so much for planning such a great tour! I really couldn't have asked for more out of it. Also many, many thanks to Kevi, for making our time in Paris so fun and memorable!

Kevi was amazing :)

I think everything was really well-organized, and everything was planned out well. The eiffel tower. Can't believe I saw that!!

I had a lot of trouble with the bike tour though... I hadn't ridden a bike in over 6 years, so I struggled... a lot. I fell a few times, but the bike tour guys were really nice and supportive. But once I got the hang of it, it was really fun. Kevi was amazing!! He was so nice and funny. He really helped us out with anything we needed. A good or bad tour guide can definitely make or break an experience, and Kevi made it really great. Props to him :)

Weekend in Paris

The itinerary was awesome! I feel like we fit in as much as we possibly could into two days. We saw all the amazing tourist sites and we were fully emerged in the culture, especially when we did the picnic on the island in the river with all the young locals. The evening bike tour through the city. Riding through Le Louvre at night when it was all lit up was breath taking.

Fabulous weekend!

The weekend was fabulous. It would have been a bit more convenient if the tour began a bit later in the day on Friday instead of at 10am due to flights and classes on Fridays. There was plenty of time on Sunday to do things but nothing was really planned. I think Friday was my favorite part of the trip. Though it was really busy so I think that one of the events could have been moved to Saturday to be able to have a little bit of free time on Friday. Saturday was nice, it was great to have the option of doing other things, but it was filled with so much walking that after all we did on Friday it was a very exhausting day. Thank you for making my Paris dreams come true!

Fabulous weekend!

Cool weekend

The Planned Itinerary was great! The first day we got there we hit absolutely everything, from the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame. It seemed like a lot in one day; however, you impossible to complain while in Paris. I wish there was more free time on the first day, and I feel that it a was a bit time crunched. If the group was late for something, then it was rushed for the rest of the trip Maybe I would spread out the first days Itinerary and put some more big hitters on the second day. So we can spend more time at Notre Dame, or more time in the Museum.

Amazing!

I loved the itinerary. I felt we got an amazing taste of the culture especially with the French dinner, bike tour and river cruise. I got in early on Thursday and spent the day laying by the tower and saw the sunset. I also watched the lights turn on and was amazed. I didn't think the trip could possibly get better until the awesome French dinner and even better with the bike tour and river cruise. The trip was amazing and Kevi certainly added to the great experience! Thank you!

Paris!

I really liked the planned itinerary. I felt that with it we were able to see all the big highlights of Paris. I also liked how there was down time and free time in which we were able to explore on our own or revisit a spot we wanted to see again. I really liked the bike tour. That was my favorite part of the weekend and all I could say was wow as to how awesome it was. I don't think there was anything that I felt that I missed out on. It would have been interesting to go inside the Notre Dame but it's understandable that the time was limited and that we could go back on our free time. Thank you so much for a great weekend. You really helped to enhance my study abroad weekend! Kevi was a great tour guide and I really appreciate all the things that we did and the effort he put into making sure we were having a good time.

WSA Paris

I thought it was great that Kevi had a list of everyone's names and numbers. That helped a lot when people got lost. Don't think that the hostel was the best in Paris, but loved Kevi. He had a lot of information to share. I do think that there should be an alternate to the bike riding tour because I was left with nothing to do by myself during the tour because I do not know how to ride a bike.

WSA Paris

Everything was great, however I wish there was not so much packed in the first and day. Maybe put the cruise or something on the second night.