Weekend Student Adventures Header Image Weekend Student Adventures Header Image

St. Patrick's Dublin

I love WSA Dublin!

The itinerary of the trip was very detailed and included a little bit of everything. We saw the countryside, we saw the city, we saw religious ceremonies and we saw the nightlife. There was never a dull moment, and if there was scheduled free time, Andy had given us many options of things to go see and do.

I can't imagine spending St. Patrick's Day in Dublin without Andy's help. Being in a foreign city with such large crowds could easily be overwhelming, but having Andy there to guide you to ideal places and share his knowledge about the city was incredible. Overall, I would say the experience was priceless. I wouldn't have done it any other way.

I had such an amazing time during my semester abroad and WSA was a big reason why it was so fantastic.

Epic Weekend

I had already been to Dublin once before but never for St. Patricks Day. The walking tour of Dublin was what I felt help make the experience in Dublin. The fun facts that were told to us made it that much more enjoyable and are truly something I wouldn't have gotten had I traveled there on my own. The only thing I would have changed would have been to have more time to explore Dublin on our own. After hearing so much about all of the culture and things there are to experience it would have been nice to see them without a guide. Although I do recognize that most of the places that people want to see weren't open on that weekend. But I thoroughly enjoyed the bus tours to the country in Wicklow Park because that's an important thing to see if people are going to be experiencing Ireland.

The parade and the parade seating was a definite highlight. However the WOW moment for me did come when we were walking in Wicklow park. Although it was cold and rainy that never seemed to take away from the true beauty that is Ireland. This trip allowed us to experience both side of Ireland that we hear so much about; the rolling green hills and the pubs.

Great job! I'm definitely going to tell as many people as I can about doing a WSA trip, definitely worth it.

Cheers!

I thought the itinerary was the perfect balance of structured events and free time. I received a wonderful tour experience along with some great recommendations for Irish pubs.

Great job, Andy. The trip was phenomenal and I had one of the best times of my life! Your hard work is paying off, and I'll make sure to do my part in spreading a positive word for you. Cheers!

AWESOME

I loved it! It was great knowing we had something planned that we COULD attend... but didn't have to. Definitely dancing the entire way down Temple Bar was the best part of the weekend.

Perfect Weekend!

The itinerary was great and Andy Steves had everything very well planned out! Very laid-back which is best for people who wanted to do their own thing or only wanted to tag along for some of the planned events. Also having an Irish tour guide really was awesome and knew a bunch of random facts about Ireland that I would have never known!

The Irish countryside was so beautiful, even in the rain!
Every single bite of the Guinness beef stew was definitely a wow/delicious moment.
The crowds of people down Temple Bar were drunk, loud, and obnoxious, and I loved every second of it.

It was the perfect amount of activities and the option of doing it with the group or not was great.