Webster University Header Image Webster University Header Image

Webster University in Thailand

A memorable experience

My time at Webster Thailand remains one of my most memorable experiences. As a study abroad from Webster University St. Louis the opportunity to explore South East Asia and continue my studies was too good to miss out on.

I met and made friendships with students from many countries throughout Asia and beyond, the experience was a true eye opener. Everyone around the campus is very friendly and the lovely beach side city of Hua Hin is a great place to catch a break after a long day in the classroom.

Very thankfull to the Webster Thailand community and hope to have the opportunity to visit Thailand once again!

Thailand <3

I'm from St. Louis and decided to completely immerse myself inside of a immensely different culture and country my freshman year of college. Best experience I could have asked for. Hua Hin is a small, wonderful town and I wouldn't have wanted my experience to be anything else. I met the best people, some from Webster, some not. They will be a part of me forever. Hua Hin will hold a place in my heart forever. Bangkok is just a couple hours away and it is very cheap to get there. Everything there is CHEAP. 100% recommend. Try to live at VIP or Hin Nam because Sala over charges (legally, unfortunately) for water and electric, and most students live at VIP or Hin Nam anyways.

The MBA program has given me a broader perspective

The lecturers are very experienced and committed to helping the students excel. Applying what I have learned has improved the systems and process flow in my area of work. The MBA program has given me a broader perspective and greater insight into business best practices.

Excellent Opportunity to experience Asia & study!

This is an excellent opportunity and way to experience Asia and Thailand in particular. The country offers so much to experience, and the people are so warm, wonderful and always smile. They are also extremely helpful. To add to it, you continue your study curriculum and earn credits while partaking in this experience of a lifetime!!

Where else can you go for an elephant trek, pet fully grown tigers, go on amazing cultural field trips, and still work towards earning your american accredited degree!! EXCELLENT!

Part of the Webster University network and so upholds standards

beachfront condo, private villa or serviced apartment.... again, Thailand, enough said...