We Find Group Header Image We Find Group Header Image

Intern in Madrid | We Find Group

Amazing internship experience in Madrid!

Last summer I had the experience of a lifetime interning abroad in Madrid, Spain. After being accepted to the program in January, I met with members of the We Find Group team to discuss what I wanted to get out of my internship this summer. They presented me with two excellent internship choices, and I got to choose which one I liked best. Before going abroad, they helped me prepare for my summer abroad. While in-country, my resident director and other members of the WFG team provided professional coaching and feedback along the way. Living and working in Madrid made me feel like I was a part of the city, especially because the beautiful accommodations were so close to the city center! I really enjoyed the work that I did throughout my internship, and traveling on the weekends was so much fun as well. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone looking for a valuable internship experience and who loves trying new things and being adventurous!

Human Resources intern for Zara

We Find Group gave me the most amazing experience of my life! They helped with providing amazing living conditions, great experiences on the weekends, and safety at all times. Whenever I was sick they helped me find help, and when I needed help communicating to my boss they were always there. Without their help, I would have been lost! Thanks so much We Find Group!

Human Resources (Recruitment) Intern at Inditex

The opportunity We Find Group afforded me was a dream come true! My internship placement was focused on recruiting, the function of HR I wanted to pursue, and fashion, the industry I am most passionate about. It gave me tremendous experience that helped me to grow both personally and professionally, grew my competency as a global citizen, and allowed me to practice my Spanish language fluency. After this internship and the experience it gave me, more doors and opportunities have been opened to me as I search for HR jobs in retail here in Columbus, Ohio. It was truly the summer of a lifetime and I highly recommend the experience!

Bring Consulting Intern

During the summer of 2014 I participated in the Madrid Spain summer internship. This trip and overall experience was one of the best decisions I made during my undergrad. Throughout this trip I was able to challenge myself personally, socially, and professionally. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone looking to maximize their college experience.

Hasta Pronto Madrid!

This summer in Madrid I learned an incredible amount while having an awesome experience with We Find Group. They've created a great program that allowed me to gain some really valuable experience in my field of environmental engineering ! Outside of my internship I also had a blast experiencing the city and travelling on the weekends. Spain is a great place to live and work and explore new things, and We Find Group is a great team to do it with. I will never forget many of the memories and people I met in Madrid, and I hope to return again soon!

Madrid internship

I was placed with an amazing company and got the opportunity to connect and build relationships with my coworkers. Madrid was a very safe and beautiful city and our apartments location was in the center of everything you would want to do.