We Find Group Header Image We Find Group Header Image

Intern in London | We Find Group

We Find Group internship program

The We Find Group Internship Program was everything I was hoping it would be. My job placement was perfect, I got to work in an office filled with extremely nice people and I worked directly underneath the company's International Finance Controller and Finance Director. Prior to the trip I had little direction on where I wanted to go after school and through the program I've decided that accounting is for me. The program coordinator, Madison Caroll, did an amazing job of making sure we had answers to any questions we had, and she was just overall a great person to get to know over the summer. I would highly recommend this program to anyone looking for international business experience, and a life changing summer!

Amazing internship opportunity

My experience in London this past summer was incredible and it was all thanks to We Find Group. I was placed in a company called Amey as a supply chain intern and was able to meet and interact with so many diverse and successful people there. This position allowed me to gain a more global mindset which is something that all employers are now looking for in a job candidate. We Find Group placed us in a beautiful accommodation in the center of London where there was always something to see or do. Overall, this program allowed me to meet so many new people, expand on my professional skills, and see the world all at the same time. It was truly a once in a lifetime opportunity and I would encourage anyone to experience it for themselves.

Internship in London at Inditex

I got an amazing internship in London through We Find Group. I am a psychology major, and I wasn't really sure what I expected out of an internship, but I had hopes of possibly doing Human Resources. The recruiters at We Find Group did such an amazing job placing my internship, because I was able to be in Human Resources at an amazing fashion retail company called Inditex. It was a dream job for me, and I was so fortunate to have had that experience through this program. I met amazing people through this job, and really expanded my cultural awareness. I highly recommend this program for anyone wanting job experience in a different country!

Greatest adventure!!

I can't thank this program enough not only for the incredible professional experience, but also for the once in a lifetime travel with new friends met on the trip. Having the Merchandising Internship at Boden in the U.K. was a huge reason to contribute to the Fall Internship in Merchandising I received at EXPRESS. I was able to talk about real corporate fashion. It has opened countless doors for this summer and I still love to stay in touch with friends made on the program. Once in a lifetime summer!

Amazing experience interning in London

We Find Group gave me an internship experience of a lifetime in London! They were super helpful throughout the entire process; from the pre-departure information to figuring out the best internship for me. The pre-departure info included the visa application process, possible group flights, and what to expect from your internship abroad. We Find Group worked with me to make sure I had an internship in the area I was interested in. They not only found me a great internship but the 24/7 live in resident director checked in with us and gave helpful feedback/coaching every week. We Find Group also had planned events and trips in London to help me explore the city and get to know the other 30 people on the program. I made so many new friends and always had a travel buddy on the weekends. The accommodations were amazing being in the heart of London and next to a major tube station. They included a kitchen, shower, wifi, and were very comfortable. I would recommend this program to anyone who wants to travel Europe while getting real work experience.

Excellent experience in London

My experience in London for my summer 2016 internship was amazing! We Find Group made everything effortless. They gave tons of information on the visa process, pre-departure guide, travel information and group flights. They made sure everyone was able to contact others on the trip, if you wanted to plan ahead for weekend trips. When arriving and leaving London, they made sure we had transportation to and from our accommodation to the airport. We lived in an great part of London, with incredible views! Very close to a major underground station, which made it easy to get around. We had a group meetings and a group trip to get to know everyone else on the trip, as well as one-on-one meetings with our program director. My internship was at a FinTech company working in the operations department. I learned so many valuable skills about startup businesses while getting to work in a very diverse office! I traveled a lot and always had someone to go with! If you are nervous to go abroad because you don't know anyone, do it anyway. It is one of the most rewarding experiences and I made 30 great friends on this trip! I honestly wish I could have stayed longer!

An amazing experience!

The summer I spent in London working for Ayming UK was one of the best summers of my life both for my personal and professional growth. I learned an immense amount about how to take risks and expand my horizons. I also grew a lot professional through my internship. My boss was wonderful and really worked to help me to become a better version of myself in the global business world. Finally I got to meet loads of new people from all over the United States and the world.

Summer global internship London

The London Summer Global Internship Program was an amazing experience! I was placed with a great company that gave me a lot of meaningful work and the opportunity to go to events and conferences around London. They also gave me a lot of autonomy to work on projects that I was interested in. London itself is an amazing city and you can never run out of things to do! Working abroad has also helped by resume stand out against other applicants now that I'm applying for other internships for next year. I could not recommend this program enough; it was truly a life-changing experience!

OSU intern in London

My time in London was one that I won't soon forget. I encourage everyone to go out and see the world. It will enhance you as an all around person and make you more desirable in a professional setting.