Waste for Food Header Image Waste for Food Header Image

Come Help on an Ecohostel in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica

A great learning experience

In a great environment I had a truly life changing experience. In a very peaceful and beautiful place you get the chance to learn about how every little thing we do has an impact on our planet.
I strongly recommend everyone to have their own time at Casa Pampa. You won´t regret it.

Awesome experience

Loved my Time there, the people, the project it self was a great way to take care of the environment by adding a lot of small actions making a big change, longterm one in each volunteer as well.
Adding to the fantastic experience the fact that it´s set 4 steps aways from a magnificent beach and the beautiful sunsets that you can see there.

Buena onda y buena gente :)

I've stayed around one month in Casa Pampa. The team was really great, and had a lot of different ideas to make the world a bit more beautiful. I had the time to make research about permaculture and learn a bit the way of thinking of permaculture's pioneers. It was easy to ask when I wanted to learn about something specific.
The place is really beautiful, really really close to a beautiful beach where you can swim everyday and watch surf competitions! The nature is amazing and you can see a lot of different animals around there (monkeys, squirrels, sloths...). A nice experience that I would recommend!