Voyager Study Abroad Header Image Voyager Study Abroad Header Image

Voyager Europe

A blast for a month!

This is my second summer with Voyager Europe and I love it even more! Voyager Europe is a program that is well designed for students to get as much fun and learning experience as we can. The program helped me see a new perspective towards different cultures and life as a whole. Voyager Europe not only made sure we have fun but also made sure that we are safe and have the most safe and comfy place to sleep. I also never been in so many places in one month before traveling with Voyager Europe! I also feel so fortunate and thankful to be able to travel with such amazing people! Of course, it wasn't all pretty because the weather can be brutally hot sometimes (which is totally out of our control) and sometimes you just get tired of walking. But all of things I just pointed out are part of the whole Summer in Europe experience. What are you waiting for!!!!??? Trust me it's worth it!

Truly it was A BLAST FOR A MONTH THAT I WOULD ALWAYS TREASURE!!!
Until next time!

Unforgettable summer abroad!

Voyager Europe was truly an experience like no other. Because it was such a small group, although everyone was different, we quickly became a family. Together we visited 5 countries, and so many cities within them in just 30 days. I got to see so many beautiful places and learn so much about their different cultures. The Voyager Europe team truly has a lot of heart, they do everything to make sure the experience is the best one you can get and that you have a lot of fun!

A superb Euro trip with class time

Voyager Europe made my summer as it allowed me to get credits for college while still allowing me to do a ton of traveling. The classes were great and complimented by numerous activities. During my time I learned so much about different cultures and loved being in different environments each week. Additionally, I made great friends so outside of classes and activities I was able to further explore and experience each city we visited. I would hands down recommend Voyager - its a program that will give an unforgettable summer!

Once in a lifetime opportunity

I can't stress enough on how amazing this program was! During this month long trip to Europe, I met people who are now like family to me, I interacted with people of different cultures and I also had the privilege of visiting so many historic and famous places.
Going away to a foreign place is pretty nerve wrecking however, the staff of Voyager Europe is so friendly, warm and helpful that it made things a lot less stressful.It definitely felt like being around family and it's also very encouraging to know that you are surrounded by people who want nothing but the best for you. This trip exceeded my expectations and I encourage everyone to jump on board and have the best summer of your life!

Loved it

Voyager Europe was the best experience. When choosing a study abroad program this was the one that fit all my needs, instead of being stationed in one place and having to plan your own weekend trips like most other programs everything was included. The itinerary was incredible and Mike who organized the trip was the best! I recommend 10/10!

Fun Learning Experience! (Summer 2015)

The program was very well planned and very geared into learning the Culture of Europe from history, art, food, geography and customs of the 5 cities we visited. The Professor and Staff were also very accommodating, understanding and patient with the students. It was definitely a great program to be into!!

Don’t miss out on an experience of a lifetime.

This was my second study abroad program. As much fun as the first program was, Voyager Europe was 10 times better. Honestly, it isn't even fair to compare. Voyager Europe was very well organized. It was structured so that you learned as much as you possibly could in every city. It included amazing activities and we had walking tour in every city. The tour guides were locals that new the ins and outs. We ate at local places, often with the professors. If I traveled on my own, I wouldn’t have known about many of the places we visited. This study abroad program is more of an eye-opening, culturally stimulating (in every aspect), learning experience than you can imagine.

I took the Culture of Europe Course. The in-class discussions added value and made the places that we visited mean something. Discussing the culture and history of each country and city prior to visiting them is definitely the best ways to learn. The whole trip including the cultural and professional visits were fun and stimulating. The evenings off left time to see the city’s at night. It was possible to balance the workload and still have time to take advantage of the nightlife in the fabulous cities we visited.

Voyager Europe allowed me to see so much of Europe, but it did so in a way where I always felt safe. We stayed in very nice hotels in very good locations. We did not stay in hostels like other study abroad programs. This is definitely something I want to do again, most likely soon.

One of my first concerns about Voyager Europe was price, but once you evaluate everything you’re getting, especially the people hosting the program, it is an amazing deal. The director and all of the staff are there to share Europe with us. They love traveling and enjoy having a great time with us makes the program an even more memorable experience. With amazing hotels, great locations, transportation by high speed train, great classes, helpful and amazing professors, an incredible program director - Voyager Europe is definitely worth it. You cannot put a price on great memories. Voyager Europe was the best experience of my life.

Mike Tyler is definitely a character and cares the students. He works so hard to try to make every experience better than the last. I don’t know how he does it but he always manages! Don’t miss out on an experience of a lifetime. Don’t wait 5 years to realize you should have traveled Europe with Voyager Europe.

I’m so happy I studied abroad with Voyager Europe. Don’t make the same mistake many students do and try to save a little money. Do it right with Voyager Europe. Be adventurous, take a risk, meet new people, learn new things, and do it by traveling with Voyager Europe. I promise this is a trip you won’t forget.

An amazing experience that I will never forget

Voyager Europe was one of the best and most educational experiences of my life. I learned a lot about every single country we went to including their food, nightlife and historical sites. This program was not only classroom based but the program planners allowed u to have classes outside the classroom setting in the form of walking tours in each city we visited and other fun things like cooking classes and tapas tastings! Mike who was the program organiser is amazing and extremely helpful and understanding. The Itinerary fit so much events in just a short mount of time which allows you to make the most of the little time we had in Europe (1 month). Overall I would definitely say that this is a program that you would not want to miss out on, as the friend you will make and the experiences you will have are unforgettable. I would for sure sign up for this program again!