Teacher's Assistant Program in San Rafael, Mendoza
Volunteer must be at least 18 years old, be a native English speaker, and have a low to intermediate level of Spanish. You must also be eligible to receive a tourist visa to Argentina. Some teaching experience is helpful.
Program Fees Include:
* Pick up at the international airport and transfer to host family.
* Orientation (country, family life, project) and language evaluation at our offices.
* 30 hours of one-on-one Spanish lessons with materials and assistance as to activities in Buenos Aires.
* Sleeper bus transfer to and from host community.
* 24/7 emergency support system.
* Placement and follow up of the project.
* Family accommodations with meals during the full program, unless otherwise requested.
* Transfer to the airport for departure if you choose to leave the country directly after the program ends.
Volunteers must be over 18, or 19 if a US citizen
This Program is open to
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- Physical Exam/Health Records
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Exit Debriefing Abroad
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home