Save the Rainforests and Cloudforests of Ecuador!
5-8 Week, 9-12 Week, 3-6 Month, 7-12 Month
* Commitment to volunteer work
* Ability to work as team member and relate to the community.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Skilled and unskilled participants are accepted.
Program Fees Include:
* Spanish language class
* class materials
* scheduled extra curricular and class-related activities
* Orientation to volunteer work in Ecuador
* visits to community service projects
* E-mail access during Spanish course
* Placement in community service project
* Ongoing support by local volunteer coordinator
* Homestay with host family during Spanish course and during volunteer placement.
- Building & Construction Projects
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- Disability Issues
- English Teaching
- Social Work
- Street Children
Volunteers are committed to community service, interested in others, enthusiastic, flexible and able to work as a team member.
18 and older, except US citizens who must be 19
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- Physical Exam/Health Records
- Written Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Exit Debriefing Abroad
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home