Volunteer in an Orphanage in Ghana
Ghana: Accra, Ho
1-2 Week, 2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week, 3-6 Month, 7-12 Month, 1-2 Year, Multiple Year
The volunteer at the orphanage in Ghana, Africa should be caring, patient and committed to work with children at the orphanage. He or she should also have love for the children.
No experience is required to do volunteer work at the orphanage. The volunteer's desire and passion to make things happen is sufficient.
Cost in US$:
568 for one week 740 for first 2 to 4 weeks
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Language instruction
- Registration fees
Program Fees Include:
* Volunteers will be picked up at the airport to their work place and registered to work with VARA.
* Volunteers will be accommodated throughout their stay in the country.
* Food will be provided for the volunteers on three meals a day basis.
* Volunteers will be given all needed information to make them feel at home in our country.
* The Executives of the organization will be entirely at your disposal while volunteering.
* Quick response will be given to all issues raised.
* While in the country, you will be given basic lessons about the local languages.
- Building & Construction Projects
- Childcare & Children
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
- Independent living
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 2
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network