Volunteering With India Header Image Volunteering With India Header Image

Women Empowerment Volunteer India

Incredible people, incredible India!

Best experience in my life, best volunteering and of course best people! The women project is like being at home. They always have everything for you. Their smiles and hugs can make anyone feel the best way you could feel. Incredible people, incredible India. Always <3.

Very good, perfect transport service! Totaram is the best, always taking care of me and every day with a smile in his face. He's the best!!

I chose volunteering with India because I could mix Elephant and Women projects in the same summer. I had very helpful and nice project staff everyday. The living accommodations was the best place I could stay. Just like at home.

Tiring but fantastic!

The project staff was helpful with translation and directions but more information at the start of the week would have been more helpful. Staying with the family was brilliant and being a part of the projects was amazing as they are doing good work. Tiring, but fantastic!

Awesome Experience

I Worked on Women Empowerment Program This is very Good Project for rural Indian Women this is my best experience of my life I teach them Stitching & Weaving and Textile work. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone wishing to join the women program. I also found the VWI team to be extremely warm, helpful and generous with their time ensuring all needs of volunteers were met. Overall it was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Volunteering With India responded to this review November 30, 2015 at 10:31 PM

Thank you Maria for review to our program. You have done a great job for empowering the women at the program site.

We hope to see you back.

Comforting

Very comforting to know that when travelling to a foreign country alone for the first time, someone will be there to pick you up. Also people will be there at the family guest house to help you find things, translate, and make recommendations. The volunteer experience was fun, timely and safe, and although things don't always go as planned, the staff are very accommodating to each person's needs and wants and very eager to provide each person with a beneficial, memorable experience.

Everything was very good, accommodations were clean, food was filling, and family was very helpful.